The specialized magazine “DECANTER” has awarded 94 Points to our flagship wine:
“DOÑA BEATRIZ VERDEJO 2019”
We are one of the three wineries in the DO Rueda that has managed to score in DECANTER.
DECANTER specialists Pedro Ballesteros and Sarah Jane Evans call us, along with the other outstanding wineries, “the silent revolution”, in a country and a DO where we produce probably the best white wines in the world.
It is a pride for us and for our winery to continue to have the recognition of independent experts for our wines, rewarding the efforts of all our workers, technicians and collaborators. This strengthens us, even more if possible, in our “obsession” to maintain and, if possible, improve the quality of our wines every day.
We attach the links where you can see all the news:
OUR “DOÑA BEATRIZ VERDEJO 2019”:
- Wine Made exclusively with Verdejo grapes rigorously controlled in pH, acidity, grade and health status.
- Very light pressing to obtain tear must. Controlled fermentation at 14º C for 20 days.
- Clean and crystalline. Bright straw yellow color with greenish iridescence.
- Great aromatic intensity. Stone fruits, Green apple, with citrus touches and hints of hay.
- Wide on the palate, medium acidity, sweet and persistent, slightly bitter finish characteristic of the Segovian Verdejo grape.